KEY BISCAYNE, FLORIDA
DRAFT: 5' 6"
ENGINES: (2) CAT C-32
HOURS: P - 4,300; S - 30
Amazing Condition Custom Sportfish!
This Blackwell 66' was handcrafted in Wanchese, North Carolina.
Each boat is cold-molded for a strong hull and fully customized.
The combination of CAT engines and hull design give you that Legendary Blackwell Ride.
Speed without compromising the ride, while the classic Carolina flare keeps you dry.
This 66' has a very spacious layout. The main salon is perfect for entertaining with the open galley.
Comfortably accommodate all your guests within 3 Staterooms.
- New Palm Beach Tower
- New Electronics
- New CAT Information Screens
- 2 Owner Boat
- Captain Maintained Entire Lift
- 36kt Cruise Under 80% Load
- 2,175gal Fuel Tank Gives a Ton of Range
- Spotless Inside and Out
- Paint Is In Great Shape
Please Contact For More Information.
CHECK OUT THE ENGINE ROOM VIDEO!
(2) CAT C-32 Acert 1800hp - Port: 4300 Hours; Stbd: 30 hours
(2) CAT 22kW Generators - Port: 3130 Hours; Stbd: 1980 hours
(2) 16’ Garmin Displays
Garmin XD Radar
(2) ICOM VHF
Eskimo Ice Maker
Refrigerated Drink Boxes in Mezzanine
Bridge Bait Freezer
FCI Aquamiser+ Watermaker
(3) Subzero Freezer/Refrigerators in Galley